The Monterey Peninsula Regional Park District (District) periodically solicits bids, proposals, quotes, and statements of qualifications from qualified individuals, firms and organizations for a variety of services and projects.
ONLINE e-PROCUREMENT PORTAL
The District's new e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective respondents to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- See updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the "Follow" button. This will allow all interested respondents to received amendments and addenda notices automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open purchasing opportunities.
- Follow the process of responding electronically to RFPs, RFQs, etc. to ensure your submissions have been accurately completed.
- Receive near-real time support to questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are between immediate and 15 minutes.
There is no cost for vendors to register with ProcureNow.
To register your business to be a vendor for the District, vendors must be complete the Vendor Registration through ProcureNow and provide all required documents. All current and future vendors should register and maintain an updated profile on the site. The site allows you to choose the products/services in which you have an interest. Through this registration, our files will remain current and you can receive automatic notifications of bid, proposal, or quote opportunities. If you have any problems with the registration process, you may refer to this Help Article.
To get started, check out their sign-up page, and enter your email address. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. Then subscribe to our purchasing opportunities by navigating to the District's eProcurement Portal and clicking the green "Subscribe" button.